This amazing and truly unique 5,000 sq. ft. lodge in the Arkansas Ozark Mountains features a 40’-24’ great room, two gas fireplaces (one is 20-ft high and constructed from Ozark Mountain native stone that was gathered from the property), an incredible 50-foot climate controlled glassed in porch presenting a panoramic view of the Ozarks, gorgeous antique wood floors throughout, full kitchen with gas stove, cookware and 2 full size refridgerators, large open dining area with deer antler chandelier, eight bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one 1/2 bath, laundry facilities, satellite TV, DVD player, coffee maker, and 2 outdoor charcoal grills. Bed linens and towels are also provided. Great for vacations, weekend getaways, retreats, family gatherings, or any other occasion. The Lodge can accommodate up to 18 guests.
Lodge bedrooms appointed as follows:
- Master Suite – One bedroom with king size bed plus sleeping loft/reading area, half-bath, verandah sitting room with an amazing view of meadow and mountains.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 – Main level bedroom with queen bed, and large second level bedroom with two full size beds.
- Bedroom 4 – Main level bedroom with a king bed (or two single beds).
- Bedroom 5 – Main level bedroom with a queen bed.
- Bedroom 6 – Main level bedroom with a king bed (or two single beds).
- Bedroom 7 – Second level bedroom with full bed.
- Tower Loft – Climb a ladder to the third level and enjoy a king-size bed with a spectacular view.
ATV Trails, Hiking Trails (waterfalls & more), Mountain Biking, Horse Trails, Scenery & Wildlife, Mulberry River (swimming, fishing, canoeing), Fishing Lakes, Hunting, Scenic Byways, Winery Tours (Altus, AR), and more!
$395.00 per night for up to 6 guests.
Each additional guest $40 per night; maximum of 18 guests.
-Children 12 and under stay free.
-Stay 4 nights and get the 5th night 50% off, or
-Stay Monday & Tuesday get Wednesday 25% off.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m. – Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m
A valid credit card must be provided for all reservations. A two night minimum is required for all Lodge and Cabin stays. Cancellations must be received no later than 15 days prior to check-in to avoid reservation charges in the amount of (1) nights stay. No shows and cancellations received on check-in day (or day prior to check-in) will be charged the full amount for the reserved dates. No Smoking Indoors. No pets allowed in the Cabins.
*A 2.5% facility fee and 10.5% sales tax will be added to all charges.
*Rates may change during special events.
*5th night 50% off and Wed. 25% off not valid during holidays weekends and events.