Weddings & Receptions
Located in one of the most scenic regions of the Arkansas Ozarks, Mulberry Mountain is the perfect location for Arkansas weddings and receptions offering 6,000 sq. ft. of wedding and reception space in our beautifully constructed Mountain Hall.
This pristine Ozark Mountain setting provides a rustic yet elegant atmosphere for any wedding occasion. Large cedar beams and an over-sized native stone fireplace create a cozy lodge setting in the spacious cedar Reception Hall. We have hosted weddings and receptions of all sizes and can easily accommodate up to 250 wedding guests.
Mulberry Mountain also offers several scenic sites for an Arkansas outdoor wedding ceremony where fresh Ozark Mountain air and gorgeous views create a once in a lifetime moment. Enjoy your wedding ceremony outside in the warmth of the sun and then celebrate your union in the climate controlled comfort of the Mountain Hall.
Our Wedding Package is inclusive of all our wedding services. We do not require the use of any service provider. You are allowed to use any caterer, florist, bakery, etc., that you may choose.
Mulberry Mountain Wedding Package:
- Reception Hall from 7am - 12am on event day.
- Access to Reception Hall day prior for decorating and/or rehearsal.
- Outdoor Space for Outside Wedding Ceremony
- Bridal Dressing Suite (3pm day before until 12am event day)
- Tables & Chairs (60" round tables, 72" rectangle tables)
- Bartender Service (Required for alcoholic beverage service. All alcohol must be purchased
through Mulberry Mountain. No outside alcohol allowed in reception hall.)
Package Price: $2,500.00 (includes all taxes and fees)